Services - Manage - Outsourced Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain team
Manage - Outsourced Procurement team
Outsource your procurement to the professionals
You already know how much time and effort it takes to handle day-to-day procurement activity. And since 80% of purchasing activity is focussed on just 20% of the total spend on average, why not let us take care of it for you?
Think of us as your virtual CIPS-qualified procurement team. We’ll follow your approved purchasing processes, maintaining catalogues linked to agreed contracts, and sourcing suppliers for requisitions.
We'll do all this, plus supplier and category management, at a fraction of what you’re spending on it now - freeing up your time to focus on business development rather than time-consuming low-value activities.
It's why so many businesses outsource their procurement to us as their virtual team. Why not follow suit?
So many big benefits:
1. Reduce Your Costs - Outsourcing can cut your staff costs by as much as 30%.
2. Gain Industry Expertise - Outsourcing gives you extensive expertise in procurement and supply chain so adds value to your company.
3. Get Access to New Technologies - A wide talent pool means access to technological innovation that you can capitalise on.
4. Acquire Scalable and Flexible Resources - This means your business gets what it needs, when it needs it. No more worrying about staff on holiday cover, sickness or growing the team.
5. Focus on What YOU do best and Get More Done - Your staff should be spending their time developing your business, not worrying about buying widgets or Services. With flexible outsourcing, you free up your time.
6. Better Communication = Better Results - Outsourcing ensures closer communication, fewer cultural differences and successful integration into your business.
7. Greater Business Agility - Customers drive the marketplace so outsourcing enables you to stay ahead of competitors and exceed customer expectations.
8. No HR / Legal Risk
Every pound the company saves in procurement goes directly into the P/L bottomline and adds pounds to the profit. Great procurement management systematically looks for savings from the whole supplychain, providing the company with a competitive advantage. - We Virtually manage this process to support and identify efficiencies.
Manage supply risks
Procurement management requires every category of spend and all suppliers to be analysed. Each existing supplier is evaluated separately for quality risk, financial risk, availability risk, and level of cooperation. Once the risks are identified, you can then take action to avoid or mitigate the risk.- We Virtually manage this process to support and identify efficiencies.
procurement management is not a one-time project or initiative; it is a continuous cycle of activities. Our team Virtually manage this and will keep an eye on category and supplychain performance. With every subsequent cycle, they can go deeper to find additional opportunities to bring value to the company.
Formal review meetings
Improved supplier performance
Get more value out of procurement
procurement management does not mean you are looking solely for quick cost cuts. Every action taken during the procurement management is evaluated using the following criteria:
Does it provide more value at the same cost?
does it decrease operational costs?
does it increase operational speed?
Benefits of outsourced procurement
So many big benefits:
• Save money
Outsourcing can cut your staff costs by up to 30%
• Industry expertise
Add value to your company without investing in specialist staff
• New technology
Access to innovation through a wider talent pool
• Flexible & scalable
No worries about staff holidays, sickness or growing the team
• Business agility
Focus more on strategic activity to stay ahead of competitors